I stole this from Thea over at I’m a Drama Mama a couple weeks ago. I knew we’d have Doodle for Spring Break, so I’ve been waiting until she got here and I could ask her the questions before I posted the kids’ answers. My input is in blue.
1. What is something mom always says?
Dude – Do your homework first.
Doodle – “Doodlebug…”
Kitty – idk. She just says things. (Really? You think?)
2. What makes mom happy?
Dude – When I do my homework.
Doodle – giving you presents that say “love” on them
Kitty – peace, quiet and ponies
3. What makes mom sad?
Dude – When I do something bad
Doodle – when I lie
Kitty – when people are being rude in general
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
Dude – yelling at the kitties when they’re annoying
Doodle – tickling me
Kitty – Ken Lee (inside joke but you can find info here)
5. What was your mom like as a child?
Dude – I think just like all the other kids, normal
Doodle – really happy
Kitty – I don’t know. I’m not old. jk
6. How old is your mom?
Dude – 31, I’m guessing
Doodle – I have no clue- 39
Kitty – 33 (I’m 33)
7. How tall is your mom?
Dude – I have no idea. I guess 2’ tall
Doodle – 10 inches long
Kitty – nearly 6’ (I’m 5’8″)
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Dude – Play with her pony and stay on the computer
Doodle – spend time with my family
Kitty – anything with horses
9. What does your mom do when you’re not around?
Dude – No idea. I’m guessing be on the computer
Doodle – pet the cats (I’m usually threatening to turn all 4 of them into slippers!)
Kitty – I don’t know. I’m not there. Hehehe…
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Dude – Ponies
Doodle – a book store
Kitty – being a famous dog trainer
11. What is your mom really good at?
Dude – Pony riding and computering
Doodle – calling me “Doodle”
Kitty – being mom
12. What is your mom not very good at?
Dude – Video games
Doodle – doing the splits
Kitty – umm… building airplanes?
(All true. I’m not very good at that stuff)
13. What does your mom do for her job?
Dude – Computer and take care of me
Doodle – watch us when Dad is gone
Kitty – she is a house mom
14. What is your mom’s favorite food?
Dude – Dad’s macaroni and cheese
Doodle – umm… quiche (that’s Doodle’s favorite thing I make)
Kitty – umm… umm… food? I forget.
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
Dude – Being nice
Doodle – letting me play outside
Kitty – she is really good with animals and she is really nice.
16. If your mom were on TV, who would she be?
Dude – Herself, singing
Doodle – herself
Kitty – umm… I’m not sure. I don’t watch too much tv. I can say she isn’t Sheldon! (from Big Bang Theory)
17. What do you and your mom do together?
Dude – Go to the store
Doodle – watch movies
Kitty – Talk and watch BBT (Big Bang Theory)
18. How are you and your mom the same?
Dude – eyeballs (meaning, we have the same eyes)
Doodle – we both watch tv
Kitty – we were both in choir and like horses
19. How are you and your mom different?
Dude – Some parts of my body are different (Um, I hope so!)
Doodle – she’s taller and I’m smaller
Kitty – I’m a teenager and I act like it. (Yes, yes she does! *headdesk*)
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Dude – Because she takes care of me
Doodle – you do great things for me
Kitty – she’s a mom
21. Where is your mom’s favorite place to go?
Dude – Just being at home
Doodle – the barn!
Kitty – the barn