I’m late getting to this meme. Spent the latter part of last week and the weekend under the weather. Also, I’ve been struggling to write anything lately as I don’t seem to have much to say. Or much to say that I think anybody would find interesting.
September 6th Questions:
1. If you could take back something you did to someone, what would it be?
I would probably take back the fights BP and I had early on in our relationship. Details here aren’t necessary, but I shouldn’t have been so hard headed and stubborn.
2. Would you describe yourself as spiritual, religious, or something else?
Right now, I honestly don’t know. I struggle with spirituality and religion since loosing Freya. Before, I was probably more spiritual though. Now, I question everything twice, am a bit unhappy with any/all Powers that Be and cry every time we go to church.
3. Did you ever receive detention in school? What sort of kid were you in school – bookworm, smart kid, troublemaker, quiet … etc.
Yes, I received detention for skipping school after being pressured to do so by my then boyfriend. I was pretty quiet in school, but I had friends in all the different cliques although I didn’t fit into any of them.
4. When’s the last time you ran a mile? How often do you exercise?
The last time I ran a mile was before we moved to Georgia. It’s too hot here to run, at least coming from 52F and rain into 95F and humidity. I’m playing it smart and waiting until it cools back down to take it up again. And since there was limited space on the truck, we gave our treadmill to my mother.
I try to exercise at least 5-6 days a week, although I don’t always make that.
5. Bonus: Write a caption, poem or short story inspired by this picture:
No bonus answer from me this week, sorry.
Thanks Karen for the great meme!
Won’t you play along too?